I agree with you 100%! That's what my pile of laundry looks like today.
It's laundry day at our house too :(. I really, really dislike laundry!
AMEN to that!!! I have that X10 at my house. UGH. And it doesn't help that we've had the flu around here.....
Does everyone do laundry on Monday, that was my thought today too?!
I cannot believe how much your daughter looks just like you...she is SO Cute!!! By the way, that is ALWAYS what my laundry pile looks like!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I agree with you 100%! That's what my pile of laundry looks like today.
It's laundry day at our house too
:(. I really, really dislike laundry!
AMEN to that!!! I have that X10 at my house. UGH. And it doesn't help that we've had the flu around here.....
Does everyone do laundry on Monday, that was my thought today too?!
I cannot believe how much your daughter looks just like you...she is SO Cute!!! By the way, that is ALWAYS what my laundry pile looks like!
Post a Comment