Today was Sawyer and McKinley's turn for ski school. They were able to be in a class with a couple of neighborhood friends who are off track right now too.
The day started off well for everyone. I got a lunch time report that everyone was having a blast. After lunch...I think they were done. I got a phone call from McKinley that Sawyer wasn't feeling well. So he stayed up at the lodge until lessons were done. He wasn't too keen on having to do the "big hill" aka the blue intermediate run any more. It was his first time ever skiing after all. He said he liked the "little hill". I told him next time we went skiing we would stick to the little hills. They're my favorite too.
McKinley, who always gets dehydrated, didn't have a water bottle with her. So, of course, she got dehydrated. She looked exhausted when I got her at the end of the day. She came home and took some medicine and had a nice warm bath.
Moral of the story: Half a day of skiing is plenty for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment