Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Point

We got an early (for us) start and went to Thanksgiving Point today.  We visited farm country and the children's gardens.  I let the kids invite a couple of neighbor kids to come with us.  We rode the ponies and did a little carriage ride, before heading over to the gardens.
Josh's first pony ride.  He wanted to get down and run around instead about halfway through, but we stuck it out.



Haven't done this for a few years!

Jailbird!

Don't get used to it in there!

Captured a moment on the tractor looking like a big boy!


We played in the gardens for a while, then left to get some lunch since Josh was VERY hungry.  I remembered free IKEA lunch for kids on Tuesdays so we went there.  There was a crazy long line of freeloaders like us!  But I likes me some IKEA meatballs so it was worth it.

No comments: