Friday, March 29, 2013

Park

Today I took the kids and Sadie to the park. The weather was perfect! I did my cross train for 30 minutes per my Hal Higdon schedule around the park track while the kids played. McKinley joined me for the exercise station they have set up around the track...I need more work on that, it was soooo hard!
Then by coincidence a few of my old neighborhood friends were there so I got to catch up with them for a couple of hours. It was good.
Then back to our house for baby's nap, Sawyer played with an old friend, and McKinley and I dug the hole for our mailbox. I don't like where it is, so we'll see.


1 comment:

The Green Family said...

It was so fun to meet up with you by surprise. Dylan had fun with Sawyer and we are glad your family has moved back.