Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Book

What do you do when your power is out for a week?
Finally finish a book.

Last week on our post-storm trip to the library I just grabbed something off the display shelf that looked good-ish.  I was happily surprised that it actually was good.  You never can tell if a Pride and Prejudice follow up will be silly and cheesy.  Luckily the setting was Pemberley, but there was actually a decent storyline, just filled with familiar characters.  It's a murder mystery.  I enjoyed it, but I am also a Jane Austen fanatic, so I'm not sure if that influenced me.


Today after Josh's nap we are headed out to stock up on more groceries and another trip to the library to stock up on more books.  The Noreaster should be here on Wednesday afternoon.  What are the chances we won't lose power? 

Not good.

No comments: