We found a state park picnic area right by the Housatonic River. The bugs were out in full force, so we stayed long enough to eat and let the kids run around and hopefully expend their energy...it didn't work.
![]() |
| He already shakes his little legs and arms when he watches his brothers and sister running around. He can't wait to join them! |
On Monday McKinley and I went to the Wilton town parade. We were accidentally really early and had to wait a long time for the 10:00 start. I got a little teary eyed when the flag came up that road though, and all the servicemen in their uniforms. I love America! The parade also had many of the town sports teams marching, a few preschools, the library, boy scouts and girl scouts. It was a fun little time. If we're here next year I'll go again!
Kent headed out that evening for a business trip to Ohio, so the kids and I ate waffles for dinner and had ice cream later.



No comments:
Post a Comment