Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Flag Football Finale

For those who are interested...

This is Sawyer's last football game of the season.

The highlights of the video:


  • Sawyer is so excited to go that his tiny little legs can't hold still on the line (very beginning of the video)

  • He makes a great "tackle" by pulling the other kid's flag

  • I love all the celebration he does (although it will cost him a penalty flag in years to come)
Enjoy!

4 comments:

susan said...

That's great! It seemed like the coach knew Sawyer was the go-to guy; he said his name about 15 times. Way to go, Sawyer!

Ashley said...

I love how the coach kept saying you owe me a flag! I also love his celebration fly around the field, might come in handy for hie signature move in college?!?!? WAY TO GO SAWYER!!!

Bowers Family said...

The coach seems to be a great encouraging coach. Sawyer did a great job, loved the celebration.

Erica Williams said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!