Thursday, November 17, 2011

5 weeks

Today Josh is 5 weeks old! He is growing out of his newborn phase and turning into a baby now. He stays happily awake more during the day. He is starting to get some regular nap times down. Last night he slept for his first 4 hour stint. He also has a cold though, so I don't know if it was a fluke because of the cold or not. Fingers crossed that it's the beginning of more sleep! He's also starting some brief little smiles now and then. And yes, his tummy is that big in real life :)










3 comments:

James and Michelle's Family said...

Funny, that's what my tummy looks like too! I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old. He'll almost be one before I get a chance to see him :-(

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I love the picture of him smiling! I can't believe its already been that long.

Gatherum Family said...

So cute-my little one is doing some of the same things and I just love having a little one around again. Hope all is well