After that I took the boys to a water playground part while Kent and McKinley did a tube slide.
Here is the tube slide that McKinley and Kent did. We were all in line for the green tube ride next to it that is more mild so that we could all go on it. McKinley was in tears because she wanted to do the scarier ride not the mild one. Then I saw the sign for no pregnant women and realized only two riders per tube were allowed so instead I took the boys to the little water playground and McKinley got to go on her WILD ride. It looks like fun!
Then we dried off, changed, ate dinner and headed to the rides.
Being a big pregnant woman I was a little limited on the rides, so we went on the Ferris Wheel first. I hate heights so Ferris Wheels scare me to death, but it's one of the only ones I could do! Sawyer was afraid to go on it at first, but once we were there he kept looking over the edge and making me nervous!
After the Ferris Wheel Kent took Sawyer and McKinley on the roller coaster. Sawyer and McKinley sat next to each other and Sawyer wasn't even scared! What?! McKinley said she's never heard Kent laugh so hard! I guess the kids were funny little screamers.

After the Ferris Wheel Kent took Sawyer and McKinley on the roller coaster. Sawyer and McKinley sat next to each other and Sawyer wasn't even scared! What?! McKinley said she's never heard Kent laugh so hard! I guess the kids were funny little screamers.
Then we headed to the kiddie ride area. The boys loved it, and even though she won't admit it McKinley had fun there too. She kept pulling faces that communicated how ridiculous she felt going on the "kiddie" rides! She thinks she's too old for them, but kept getting back in line with her brothers anyway.

They did get to go on some "older" rides too. Kent was dizzied out after the roller coaster, so we pretty much just watched the kids have fun.
By 10:00 at night we slipped in one last ride and headed to the hotel. The kids had a BLAST there and were sad to leave. It had a lot of rides that were similar to Lagoon: the scrambler, wild mouse, music express, etc. They categorize what ride you can go on according to your height and then name it after a candy bar. Hayden was a Peanut Butter Cup, and the other two were Hershey's Chocolate bars. It was cute. We didn't make it in time to go to over Chocolate World where you can create your own personal candy bar, oh well. The boys picked up a couple of light swords and McKinley chose two stuffed owls for their souvenirs. We got back to the hotel after 11:30!

1 comment:
That waterslide looks pretty cool. Love McKinleys face in the kiddie ride picture!!
Post a Comment