I'm sorry...I did laugh outloud when I read this. I can't believe he came up with that. But I wouldn't be worried, I wonder where he got that from.
I would be so worried... You should just stay :) Just kidding! I love cute little Hayden!
Kids say the darndest things (and I know that isn't spelled right).
That's cute. Before Braxton went on his first airplane ride, he kept saying "the airplane is going to fall out of the sky while we are on it". I was a little disturbed too.
LOL! So great! Good luck on the big move.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sorry...I did laugh outloud when I read this. I can't believe he came up with that. But I wouldn't be worried, I wonder where he got that from.
I would be so worried... You should just stay :) Just kidding! I love cute little Hayden!
Kids say the darndest things (and I know that isn't spelled right).
That's cute.
Before Braxton went on his first airplane ride, he kept saying "the airplane is going to fall out of the sky while we are on it". I was a little disturbed too.
LOL! So great! Good luck on the big move.
Post a Comment