yes... backugans, buzz, and zhu zhu pets were all favorites in our house too!i just LOVE your ADORABLE winter blog header. so stinkin CUTE!! wish i could do that (without stealing other people's graphics! ;)
ps... loved your Christmas card too! Gorgeous pictures of your kids! I was SO sad ours didn't turn out. boo!
Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas. I think I need a lesson on Bakugans. I don't get them and now Braxton has a collection started.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yes... backugans, buzz, and zhu zhu pets were all favorites in our house too!
i just LOVE your ADORABLE winter blog header. so stinkin CUTE!! wish i could do that (without stealing other people's graphics! ;)
ps... loved your Christmas card too! Gorgeous pictures of your kids! I was SO sad ours didn't turn out. boo!
Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas. I think I need a lesson on Bakugans. I don't get them and now Braxton has a collection started.
Post a Comment