You should make your hubby do it...that's what I do :)
i never iron. the other day my daughter saw our iron in a bottom drawer in my bedroom and asked me what it was. pretty sad... i know.
Well, if that's the way you iron, you probably burned it :o) You see, you gotta keep it moving! I hate it too, but James does his own ironing, and I just put my stuff back in the dryer for a little while.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should make your hubby do it...that's what I do :)
i never iron. the other day my daughter saw our iron in a bottom drawer in my bedroom and asked me what it was. pretty sad... i know.
Well, if that's the way you iron, you probably burned it :o) You see, you gotta keep it moving! I hate it too, but James does his own ironing, and I just put my stuff back in the dryer for a little while.
Post a Comment