Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of first grade

McKinley has been excited since before Kindergarten ended to start first grade. She thinks that eating lunch at school will be the coolest thing ever! I kept trying to talk her into another year of Kindergarten (I can't believe she'll be gone all day!) but she wouldn't go for it. I'm glad she is excited and confident for a new school year. She'll do great, and I'll always have the off-track weeks right?





6 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! your school has started already?!

Seriously cute girl!!!!! What a little beauty. All the girls look adorable from head to toe. I love the first day of school. It's so exciting!... but you're right!... it's such an adjustment having them gone all day.

Jen said...

She is SO ADORABLE, Heather!! They all are!! What fun pictures! I have to show these to my kids. They think I'm looney for taking pictures of them walking to school! They just don't get it! Good luck to the adjustment :) At least you aren't sending her to Junior High like some of us are. *sigh* Not to mention that my baby starts kindergarten. **really big sigh**

Jen said...

BTW, Ashley, Emily's hair is so cute! I haven't seen her since she got it cut.

Al said...

Love the pictures!

KKandKoKo said...

She is honestly the cutest first grader ever!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These pictures are AWESOME!!!! I CANNOT believe how big they are getting!!! I am going to borrow them if that's ok :o) Oh- thanks Jenny... Emily LOVES her hair :o)