
After our looong drive yesterday, today was a great day to just hang out. Oh, I did go to the outlet for a swim suit and flip flops though. My old swim suit was worn out to the point of public embarassment. Then we went ate lunch, went swimming, and played at the playground.
3 comments:
What a fun week you are having! I did get both messages about Sawyer and McKinley needing a Flat Stanley. I will have Savannah get that tomorrow and put under your mat. How's the running? We've missed you!
That looks like so much FUN! There was snow here this morning so enjoy the sun. We will have to get the boys together when you get back. Have fun!
You have the most darling kids I have ever seen!! And I know I say this all the time, but you are sooo talented! I wish I had an eye for photography like you do!
Post a Comment